Maybe one of the things we wanted to avoid is being confined in a hospital but as we grow old our body is becoming vulnerable and prone to sickness. Last night we went to the hospital to visit my father’s second elder sister, she was confined in the hospital for the second time, her blood sugar went up to the roof. She was diagnosed as diabetic and since then her weight loss tremendously and felt other issues on her body.
[Photo courtesy of jelly/pixabay.com]
The hospital is full of sick people, when we went there I almost didn’t breath because most of the people being confined are coughing their lungs out. It looks like the hospital mixed the patient altogether because one of my aunt room mates whom they know was confined for asthma and dunno the other three I didn’t ask anymore since I think it is improper.
- A Very Sad Day: Death of a Relative (Aunt)
- When It Rains, It Pours – Sickness, Pain and Sadness
- Headache and Vomiting: High Blood Pressure Attack
- Emergency Operation and No Doctors Around
- Dreaming Being in an Empty Abandoned Mall with a Glass Floor
- Dreaming of Flooded Comfort Room and Being Chased by Dogs