How to Renew F3 Visa in Korea

Spread the love

As what I have blogged previously we renewed our visa and I have shared the requirements in renewing E-2 Visa. This time I am going to blogged about the requirements in renewing F-3 Visa or the dependent visa in Korea. Unlike E-2 visa it doesn’t have a lot of requirements all you need is:

  • Application Form
  • Passport and ARC
  • W30,000 for revenue stamp

That’s it no more no less and as the new regulations you need to have finger print scan of all of your fingers in the immigration.

Originally posted on 2012-02-20 06:17:08

[ Tagged In ] , , ,

Leave a Reply